Momentum is the force of a moving body - so keep moving!
- Don't allow yourself to settle back down to a 'normal routine'.
- Continue to reach out, make plans and follow through.
- Go visit someone, do something - anything - just don't be caught sitting still!
Don't allow yourself to plateau in life.
- There is always more. Keep reaching for something beyond.
- Remember, if it's not fresh faith, it's no longer faith.
- When we simply continue to operate at the old level we've stopped moving.
- Step beyond your comfort zone.
- Take the next leap of faith.
Momentum is caught.
- Associate with people who are bigger than you - people who challenge your way of thinking.
We all need to increase our vision and widen our options.
- When you need a breakthrough, catch the slipstream of someone else's momentum.
We can exceed our ability.
Get out of the box.
- Break the mould.
- Be creative.
- Be different.
- Be yourself, and don't apologise.
Input determines output.
- Get your roots into fresh soil.
Momentum is ATTITUDE.
- Attitude determines altitude.
- Maintain a faith attitude - at least see the possibilities.
- Have a mature attitude - take responsibility.
- Have an enthusiastic attitude.
Momentum is ATMOSPHERE.
- Cultivate the soil of expectancy.
- Have achievable goals so you feel good when you succeed.
- Celebrate your victories.
Momentum is ACTION.
- Know who you are and what you're about.
- Focus on your strengths, not your weaknesses.
- Lay hold of your destiny and make a strong response.
- Don't wait for the perfect opportunity. Get yourself in a position to score, and DO SOMETHING.
- Keep making decisions.
It's Your Move!
Make a quality decision to keep moving and stick to it!
Now is the time
We are the people
This is the place
Play songs from The Secret Place on your site with our free mp3 players.
Add Music Players
Download your favorite Secret Place songs
Discover intimate worship music in The Secret Place with a selection of free mp3 downloads:
Go on a journey
designed to lead
you into worship and a deeper encounter with God