Help FilesMain Help Menu »
Legal Issues & Copyright Information
This page covers legal and copyright questions. If you have questions about using the songs in a multimedia presentation, or burning extra copies of them, please see the first copyright section below:
What Is The Copyright Situation With The Songs?
Copyright of all songs belongs to Ray Watson - The Secret Place, P.O. Box 27 077, Mt. Roskill, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Normal copyright restrictions apply. Songs may not be reproduced or sold, but you can make extra copies of songs for your own personal use. For example you can make a copy for your laptop or you may burn them to a cd so you can listen in the car.
- Permission to play or perform the songs in public settings such as home groups, soaking meetings, churches etc is freely given.
- For permission to copy, re-record or embody the songs in some other media, (eg DVD or powerpoint presentations ) or to make use of the songs as part of some other production or performance ( eg musicals, stage presentations ) we will consider royalty free use of our songs for non profit organisations or other similar situations on application.
- For permission to upload songs to internet radio stations, and other websites email me
- If you can help place copies of The Secret Place CDs in libraries, churches, radio stations please email me
- All other enquiries welcome.
Can I Use The Songs On My Own Website
Yes! We have mp3 players and songs coded into them ready for you to use! The html coding is already done for you - all you have to do is copy and paste! If the song you want to use is not already in one of the players already provided, contact us for special permission to use a particular song and we will consider your request.
Do Your Songs Have DMR Licensing
( DRM licensing means you can only play the song on the PC you downloaded it to - ie you can play the file on only one computer) No, we do not code our mp3 files with DRM, so you are able to use it on any computer or mp3 player.